Electronic Stage Sparkler Fountain Machine
By buying this product you can collect up to 49 points. Your cart will total 49 points that can be converted into a voucher of $4.90.
Free Shipping! None-Fireworks Items, available to ship by air plane
Sparkular - Electronic Stage Fountain Machine
This machine need to use composite titanium material, please go to this link to purchase the material https://www.skysongfireworks.com/pyro-accessories/1921-electronic-stage-fountain-machine.html
Input Power: AC 220V/110V + 10% 50HZ
Working Power: 600W; 2.8A
Warm-up Time: 3-5Min.
Working Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃
Case Material: Nonflammable ABS
Spark Height: 2m-5m; different consumptive materials contribute to different spark heights
Communication Interface Type: Dual DMX Interface
Power Interface Type: Dual AC Power Interface
- Safe: no pyro powder, so the safety hazard is avoided;
- Environmentally friendly: no pollution, no smoke, no smell, no garbage burning or noise;
- Intelligent and digital: sparks can be sprayed to 1-5m high, and their length of time and effects can be adjusted (manual or wireless remote control);
- Low-consumption and low-cost: ony consumptive materials are needed , and the machines can be endlessly recycled;
- Flexible: various spraying effects can be designed to suit any situations, and multi-group devices are used to achieve stage effects like running, activity opening/closing, music fireworks;
- Compatible: used at any time and any place (inside or outside a building) , and free from restrictions in production, spraying or transportation;
- Easy to use: user experiences are good.
★ Please carefully read this manual before use.
★ This manual contains the warranty card. Please keep it properly.
Warnings & Cautions
|This symbol reminds the operator of danger and provides important information on safe and effective operation. Example of safety statement: Warning: Remind the operator of hazards or potential danger. This manual contains the hazard description and consequences.|
Caution! High Temperature!
|The nozzle may be heated as it is close to the nozzle. Please pay attention to high temperature and avoid touching the nozzle.|